Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sailing Plan

Okay here is the sailing plan for the rest of the season!
7 may-hamburg for the Harbour Festival
11-16 May in Wismar, Germany doing day sails
23-29 May in WarrenPoint, Ireland for day sails
29 May- 1 June Dublin for a Harbour Festival
10 June Douglas, Isle of Man
20- 28 June Kiel Germany for KIEL WEEK!
3-5 July Wilhelmshaven, Germany
10-17 July Bremerhaven-Helgoland, Germany and back
18-26 July Wismar, Germany
1-7 Aug COWES WEEK!
13-16 Aug Belfast
17-21 Crossing from Belfast to Delfzijl Netherlands
22-24 Aug Delfzijl Netherlands.
I hope if you are in the Area of any of those you will let me know I would love to meet up, maybe bring you sailing. Any dates with a lot of time inbetween are becasue it takes a while to get from one place to another.

5 comments:

  1. excuse me but i am going to be in Germany on the 23, wish i had known earlier... Hope you are happy healthy, write to mom she wants to hear from you. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i think you deleted my other comments and i am not happy bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bren Im So sorry that Im going to miss you in England! I'm still going to be in Africa. Hopefully though you can get Ben out there, I know he would love it just as much as I would. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING GOING TO A LANDLOCKED COUNTRY!

    Miss you man, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are your plans after the 24th? otherwise i know some people in groningen and we could meet up there, or you can come down to flanders or whatever... hear from you soon mate!

    Ward

    ReplyDelete